Knowing how to manage money is an important life skill. One that affects quality of life and reduces stress. If you have clients:
- Who struggle with their money
- Who don’t know what a budget is, or how it works
- Who are in debt
- Who regularly miss payments
- Who don’t understand how credit works
Then join us Monday, September 9th 9 AM – 11 AM at Riverside Centre (20575 Thorne Avenue, Maple Ridge, BC) to learn about resources to help your clients manage their money more effectively.
The Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Katzie Community Literacy Committee is hosting this Financial Literacy Information session to connect local non profit organizations with regional service providers who offer free Financial Literacy Services
Who should come?
- Anyone who works with people who could improve their money management skills.
- Learn about what financial literacy programs and services are available regionally;
- Meet representatives from Vancity, Credit Counselling Society, Family Services of Greater Vancouver
- Evaluate which program / service best meets your client group’s unique needs;
- Start planning money management workshops / services for your clients.
Please RSVP your attendance:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 604.four-six-six.8254
If you cannot attend the session but would like more information, please feel free contact us.